Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vacation in Colorado!

I'm sitting here in the kitchen of our family's Condo in Winter Park, Colorado. It's nearly 1AM, and like usual, I've outlasted all others and am the last one awake. I can't believe how beautiful this place is. It's breathtaking to me to walk out and see the mountains all around me. Honestly, I wish that I could be here and see them every day. I really hope that someday (sooner than later) I can move out here and call this place my home. There's just something about it that I can't put my finger on, it's just pulling me out here more every day.

Unfortunately, the Winter Park resort hasn't gotten much snow lately, so there's about 30% of the park open, which kinda sucks, but it is what it is. I suppose you can't make the snow fall. The good thing is that we're coming back out in February, so I think I might go to the mountain and snowboard one day this trip, and save my four day pass for when we come back out for the three days.

In any case, I'm just glad to be here and be away from work and the stresses of everyday life. Being a grown up really isn't that much fun :/

Other than that, I'm going to really enjoy this week here, and it's not too bad that Christmas is on Friday either! I love this time of year, although it seems like there's a lot going on and it can be a little overwhelming at times.

Enough for now, I'm going to finish what I'm doing and hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment