Sunday, January 31, 2010

Decide 4 Me - LITE update released!

I've released an update to my Decide 4 Me - LITE app today, and coming with it is a complete overhaul to the look and feel of the app.

I've changed it to behave like the full version of Decide 4 Me.  Now instead of the small buttons and limited functionality, there is a lot more built into the LITE version.  There is now a scenario picker view where you can see all of the available options in the LITE version, and some of the included ones in the upcoming full version.  I also added a KENO MODE which can randomly choose up to ten unique numbers for you to play Keno with!

The rest will have to wait for the full version which is nearly completed.  I've got a couple really big surprises in store for it, so keep checking back for updates!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally hijacked a MOTO Droid today and checked this out. It looks rocking! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete